Monday, December 5, 2011

Tool 11

1. What are your favorite tools you now have in your personal technology toolbox? Briefly describe a particular activity that you will plan for your students using at least one of these new tools.
 
Voki-I would like to use it as a presentation tool. Maybe for the notable people we read about in social studies and science
learninggamesforkids-as a station
Animoto-tas a culminating project after completing a unit

2. How have you transformed your thinking about the learning that will take place in your classroom? How has your vision for your classroom changed? Are you going to need to make any changes to your classroom to accommodate the 21st Century learner?
 
I will no longer look at technology as something else I have to do, but rather use it as a tool to enhance the learning that is taking place in my classroom. I will let down my walls and let the kids thirst for knowledge take them out into the "world".

3. Were there any unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?

I have done both of the previous blogs, and have really enjoyed all three. I learn something new every time.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to learning more from you this year as you release some of the learning to the students! Happy to know that despite having participated in 23 Things and 11.5 that you still learned something new and hope that you continue to learn and grow through your PLN!

    ReplyDelete